Friday, August 22, 2008

Adios, Abby


What better way to end the week than by taking one last look at my Sesame Place trip? My daily viewings of the videos from last month's trip got me primed for our return visit to Abby Cadabby's stage show. Mom was smart enough to get in line early and snag us a front-row seat this time, so I was able to interact with a few of the characters when they ventured out into the audience. Take a look.



I also was able to attend the parade, which we missed the last time thanks to my nap schedule. I didn't make the same mistake this time. As we waited for the parade to start, I played with my sunblock, and modeled my Zoe hat.


Then the parade began, and it was partytime!



So we're finally done with Sesame Place, which I'm sure is great news to any of my readers 8 and up. Enjoy the weekend, and I'll be back next week with photos from my fantastic week in Wildwood.