Monday, August 18, 2008

Perfect fit

I'm on my way to Wildwood for the week, with Mom, Babcia and Dido. As for Dad? He can't take vacation this summer so he's stuck at work. I know he'll really miss me, but on the other hand he might appreciate not having to indulge my latest obsession: watching my home videos. I insist on going to the computer and watching some videos first thing each morning, as well as the last thing at night before I take my bath and get ready for bed. Combine that with my newfound ability to throw tantrums, and it gets really ugly when I don't get my way. And even when I do get my way: if I'm not the one who decides when enough is enough, the result is just as bad as if they hadn't shown me any videos at all. (If you listen closely, I think you can hear Mom and Dad laughing at me during my fit. Someone call child services!)



I'm hoping this makes Dad a little less sad about being without me for a few days. As for the rest of you, I guess my dirty little secret is out: I'm not always the happy little angel that you see on the blog.

And by the way, the above scenario is about to get even uglier, because I just learned the word "no" yesterday!