Thursday, September 4, 2008

Julia's Jewels

As you know by now, Mom and Dad take lots of pictures of me. In fact, they've probably taken thousands of shots (maybe even tens of thousands, thanks to the digital camera) over the last 15 months. And every so often, they create a shot that's so adorable it rises above the others. Those become part of Julia's Jewels (at least, that's what Dad is calling it for now), a collection of pictures that are so precious they'd melt even the Grinch's heart. Here's a sampling that you're probably very familiar with. All together now: "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"










Now, there's a new addition to Julia's Jewels: this irresistible shot of me that Mom took during our Wildwood trip.


Couldn't you just eat me up? Dad says it reminds him of Drew Barrymore, who used to make faces like this on the red carpet.

Speaking of Dad, he was supposed to be in Toronto right now for work, but at the last minute he ended up staying put. I'm not sure why, but I'm happy to have him...otherwise who would I be able to watch my videos with?