Saturday, May 23, 2009

Henry's second day


So this was my second day with a baby brother, and I was very anxious to see him (and Mom) again. In the afternoon, we went back to the hospital with Grandma and Grandpa. Unlike yesterday, I warmed up to Henry immediately, waving hello and giving him a kiss. In fact, I gave him lots of kisses! But my favorite thing today was imitate the way Henry yawns. I did it during the whole visit and then all night after I got home! Here's a video of what Henry's second day was like (and look for my Henry impression too!).



I know that everyone is anxious for more photos of the baby, and Dad promises that he's putting together a photo slideshow just like he did for my first week. But for now, here are a few other cute photos of Henry and family:






I hear that if all goes well, Henry and Mom will be coming home on Monday. What a great birthday present that would be!