Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little Bounce in my step


Mom and Dad got me the best birthday gift: a Jump 'n Slide Bouncer (technically, a Jump 'n Double Slide Bouncer)! They brought it out for my birthday party, and I (along with everyone else) had a blast on it. I tested it out in the morning before everyone else got there. My cousins Abby and Sophia came in early from Connecticut and the three of us had a great time on it together. (Dad put down some tarps because we have to take our shoes off to go on it, but the grass was still wet from the rainy weather the day before. So this way our socks didn't get wet as we ran back and forth on it.)


It took me a few times before I got the hang of it, but after that I couldn't get enough!


Here's a look at my inaugural voyage on it (again, before the party started):



Most of the other kids loved it too, but that footage is for tomorrow's big birthday party video!