Friday, November 9, 2007

A call to arms


As Dad put it, "Everyone in the family who is flying to Chicago, take one step forward. Not so fast, Julia!" Looks like I'll be bunking with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom and Dad take a quick weekend getaway to the Windy City. Dad says he's looking forward to finally getting some sleep (I don't know what he's talking about), while Mom still looks a little unsure about being away from me for two whole days. Don't worry, Mom, I'll be in good hands!


As promised, I have one more video to share with you before we head out. Earlier this week, Mom was blowing on me and making silly sounds, so I decided to have myself a little evening snack.



By the way, if you're looking for an easy way to get to all the posts with videos, just click the "videos" link at the bottom of the post (or just go here). Have a good weekend, and I'll write again when we're all back home safe and sound. You know, it sure would be nice to come home to a letter or two!