Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TV or not TV?


What do Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Prison Break, The Unit, Ugly Betty, My Name is Earl and Dexter all have in common? Well, they are all shows that one or both of my parents have stopped watching this year, because yours truly is taking up so much of their time. And that doesn’t even count Chuck, Reaper, Back to You and Gossip Girls, which are new shows that they watched briefly before realizing that they didn’t have any time for them. There are still a few precious shows they still make time for – especially The Office and Friday Night Lights – but even finding time for those is often a struggle. Maybe this Hollywood writer's strike is a blessing in disguise for them (just don't tell Dad I said so!).



A quick question from my Aunt Paula:

I understand that you will be going to Grandma and Grandpa's for a mini-vacation. What type of activities do they have planned for you? And you for them? I am sure Grandma will take you shopping. What do you think she should buy you?

Hmmm, I haven't thought about it that much. As long as they feed me and let me do lots of jumping, we'll get along just fine.

Speaking of jumping, here's a new video of me doing just that. Even when I'm not in my Jumperoo, I like to have a little spring in my step!