Monday, December 3, 2007

One small step for Julia

You might have noticed that none of my pictures were viewable on the blog earlier today. For once, Dad's computer wasn't to blame! One of the few drawbacks of using a site like Blogger is that every once in a awhile, the site goes completely or partially down, which means everybody's blogs are affected. Sometimes they're completely inaccessible; today the photos pulled a disappearing act. Happily, everything now seems back to normal.

So I'm putting my best foot forward, kind of like I did over the weekend when I took my first steps...with a little help from Dad, who held my arms. It will be another couple months before I'm walking on my own, but this was a big (albeit wobbly) step in that direction. Take a look for yourself:



As if that weren't impressive enough, I learned how to do something else over the weekend, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that news.