Friday, January 11, 2008

Dada-esque

As I mentioned yesterday, my recent blogging absence was noted by a total of one person: Aunt Paula, who was worried and wrote in with some questions earlier this week.

Do you think that we should start a campaign to get more questions in your mailbox? If you need help with that I will be more than happy to help out.
Believe me, I've tried asking nicely, begging, being cute...and look where it's got me. Nowhere! As Mom and Dad well know, when I don't get my way I start whining and worse. So fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Maybe you will get to go sledding again soon.
I start Music Together class with Mom and Dad tomorrow morning! I'll be conducting symphonies in no time. And it's been in the high 50s and 60s here this week, so I sadly don't see myself sledding anytime soon.

Do you feel any teeth coming through? I am sure you will get a bunch at one time. Once that happens, do you think that you will start biting? I sure hope not.
It's the same old story: lots of teething, but no teeth to show for it. Whenever they finally break through, I'm not sure if I'll bite or not. I'll have to mull my options, and make the choice that satisfies both my short-term goals (i.e. 2 seconds from now) and my long-term ones (10 seconds from now).

Against my better judgment, I'm going to overlook the lack of love I've been feeling from my readers and share a new pair of videos. As I continue learning how to speak, I test new sounds and syllables each week, often repeating them over and over. But this week's new sound was "da" and I was reciting it over and over again when Dad was around. So you can see where he might get the wrong idea about what I'm actually talking about...


And here's some more of my dadaesque behavior.


If you want more cute videos and photos, you're really going to have to start winning back my affections. The best way, as always, is to send me questions. Because that picket line is starting to look better and better!