Thursday, July 31, 2008

Au revoir, Austin


This is the last Austin post, I promise! First, here's a look at what I was up to inside our hotel room. I played with the TV remote, used the inflatable tub as a toy and danced to my favorite Ukrainian song.



Yes, I was fiddling at the end of that clip. The song mentions a fiddle so Babcia and Dido make sure I respond appropriately. I also ventured out of the hotel to mingle with my relatives at a barbeque.


Well, okay, I didn't mingle as much as run around in the backyard myself. Look at all that open space—you think I'm not going to take advantage of that? And as always, I took some time to smell the flowers.


Here I am bonding with the other tiny tot at the reunion, Elena.


And to close out my Austin trip, here's a look at me wandering around the hotel halls.



Soon after these shots were taken, I was so wound up that I was rolling around on the floor with a big grin on my face.

And at long last, that's a wrap on my Austin trip. I'd like to go back some day when I'm older and can enjoy more grown-up activities. Looks like the family reunion is in Chicago next summer, and I'm already looking forward to it!