Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finding my Place


There was a lot more to my Sesame Place visit than just catching up with my old friends. I went on the park's new carousel with Mom and Dad.


And while I'm still too young to go on some of the bigger rides (just wait until next year!), Dad did take me on Big Bird's Balloon Race, which lifted me high up in the sky.


I just wish I was a little taller, because I couldn't see what was going on once I was strapped into the seat! Thankfully, the park does have attractions geared specifically to infants and toddlers, like this open area that I was able to run around in and play with all these fun, cushy objects.


There were also shows featuring my favorite people (Abby and Elmo) as well as a waterpark (again, I'll have to wait another year to do much beyond going in the baby wave pool) and something new to attract my attention everywhere I looked. It's enough to tire a girl out!


Here's a long-ish look at my bustling day at Sesame Place, minus the character meet-and-greets you saw in yesterday's video.



I can't wait to go back...and I hear we're doing just that in a few weeks. Yay!