Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ask Julia: 10/23/08


Aunt Paula sent in a couple Ask Julia questions:

It sure looked like you have a great time at the birthday party. Do you think that you might get one of those motorized toys from Santa? I am sure you would have a lot of fun.
I don't really know who Santa is. I have a vague recollection of some heavy guy dressed in red with a white beard that made me cry last year. Anyway, I heard Mom and Dad saying that they have a lot of ideas for gifts this year, so you should probably ask them.

I really enjoyed the video of all the new words you know. You sure know a lot of words. Do you ever connect more than one word together?
You mean like in the same sentence? Not yet, but I do the next best thing and link two thoughts together in separate sentences. For example, I can't say "Dido gave me a band-aid." But I can say "Band-aid. Dido." and pretty much get the same point across.

Got more questions? Send them my way!