Thursday, October 30, 2008

The fairy-est of them all


I know many of you have been waiting with bated breath to find out what I chose for my Halloween costume, and as you can see, the pick was a no-brainer: I'm going as my favorite Sesame Street character, fairy-in-training Abby Cadabby!


I debuted the costume over the weekend at the annual Halloween bash thrown by Mom and Dad's old real estate company. There were lots of pumpkins for me to play with too, so it was terrific (even though I look grumpy in the above photo, I loved every minute of it). Check out this video; you can even hear me say "Grandma" at one point!



I get to dress as Abby for two more Halloween events: Dad's work party this afternoon, and then of course tomorrow I get to go trick or treating. Woo hoo!


In case I don't have a chance to check in tomorrow, have a Happy Halloween!