Monday, October 27, 2008

Haunt stuff

As if going to the dentist isn't scary enough (at least, that's what I've heard!), one of the dentists in town goes all out for Halloween, putting out what seems like hundreds of spooky decorations. Last week Mom and Dad took me to check everything out. Mom was a little hesistant to post this video, because she was a little worried that the visit left me scarred or something. No worries, Mom, the only reason I flinch a bit at the beginning is because I wasn't expecting the man in the hockey mask to move. But otherwise, I wasn't scared at all.



Dad said he hopes I enjoyed the house, because for the next couple years I probably will be too scared of everything there. But as you saw in the video, I barely noticed the creepy stuff once I spotted a bus driving by!