Friday, November 28, 2008

Father-daughter dance


Dad gets the short-shift in most of the photos and videos I post here because he's usually the one behind the camera. But we spent lots of time together bonding (don't get me wrong, I still love Mom more, but I do enjoy my time with Dad). One thing we've done together a lot through the years (all one-and-a-half of them) is dance together. Take a look at this never-before-posted video of Dad and me bopping to "That Thing You Do," which I loved at the time. I wasn't even four months old here!



That tradition has continued on since then. While the songs have changed, I still get a big kick out of dancing with Dad. For the past few months, I've enjoyed dancing with him to "Pollywog in a Bog," from the Barenaked Ladies. You'll see that there's one part in the song that is my favorite by far.



Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend, and I'll see you back here next week.