Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tricks and treats, part 1


So how about that election, huh? I now have a perfect record when it comes to picking presidents! But now that the election is over, I can catch you up on my very happy Halloween.

Halloween was so great! Mom and Dad took me trick or treating to the shops in town, and then we went for another round of trick or treating on our block. Because I had been trick or treating at Dad's work the day before, I knew exactly what to do: grab as much candy as Mom and Dad would allow, then say "More!" so we could move on to the next place.

Here's some photos of me in action, once again dressed as Abby Cadabby:







And of course we have video of my big day. Here's me trick or treating in town:



And here's a look at the trick or treating I did on our block:



But wait, there's more! I'll be back tomorrow with additional Halloween videos.