Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggs over Easter


I hope you all had a very Happy Easter! I had a great day with Mom, Dad, Bobbi, Dido, Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jess. (Uncle Ryan had to work. He was sad he couldn't make it up.) There's a lot to share, so most of this week's postings will be devoted to all the Easter fun I had. Let's start from the beginning: on Friday I colored Easter eggs with Mom. We somehow got the eggs to change from this color...



To this color...



Cool! It was neat, and I was a good girl and didn't make too much of a mess. Here's a look at all the fun I had (watch me remember that the last time Dad filmed me in the dining room, I was making a gingerbread house at Christmastime, which prompts me to start bouncing in my seat just like I did in the gingerbread video):



So what did we do with all those pretty eggs? Check back tomorrow for lots more Easter fun!