Monday, April 27, 2009

I ♥ Frank & Nic's!


I had such a busy and fun vacation week with Mom and Dad. There's so much to talk about, so let's start with one of the week's big highlights. We went to Baltimore to visit Uncle Ryan and check out his new restaurant, Frank & Nic's West End Grille. The place is terrific! First off, it's just a block away from Camden Yards, so if you're in town for an Orioles game you have to go there. The decor is gorgeous, especially this cool orange door that closes off the private room (great for parties and corporate gatherings!).


And you might be lucky enough to get your drink from yours truly. I'm a bartending pro now that Uncle Ryan gave me some pointers!


Here's a tour of the whole place:



And I've left out the best part: the food! You know that I love a good meal, and Frank & Nic's doesn't disappoint, with lots of yummy dishes. Take a look:



If you're in Baltimore for any reason, you have to stop by. Tell them Julia the bartender sent you!