Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ask Julia: 11/12/08

Before I left for Cherry Hill and Baltimore, I cleaned out my mailbox and answered a few Ask Julia questions. The first is from Isabella:

The coolest thing happened this week...we took mommy to the choo-choo. She actually got into the choo-choo! I never knew just anyone could do that. Then my mommy told me that your mommy and daddy ride the choo-choo every day! They are so lucky. Do you ever get to go with them?
As a matter of fact, I've gone on two round-trip train rides over the past couple weeks. First I went in with Babcia and Dido for Dad's Halloween party, then Mom and Dad took me in Monday for my first haircut. Both times, I was so excited and overwhelmed that I ended up falling asleep. I'd advise you to keep whining and crying until your Mom and Dad take you on it too.

And then Aunt Paula wrote with a few questions:

Looks like you had a great time trick or treating. Did you get a lot of candy? Did you get to eat any of it? I sure hope so.
While I tried to grab handfuls of candy everywhere I went, I didn't end up with that much (I think Dad gave a lot of it back when I wasn't looking!). As for your second question, I had no idea you could eat candy. I thought you just played with it! I'll have to look into that next year!

I am sure glad that you were for Obama. I was for him too. I like your shirt. Do you think that you will keep it for your part in campaigning history?
I'm not doing wearing it yet, but if theshirt is still in good shape afterwards, sure I'll keep it. After all, that shirt is the main reason he won!

What is the best part of your gym class?
Anytime I get free of Mom and Dad (and the rest of the class) and get to run around myself. That's when I'm happiest. I like doing activities there with Mom and Dad, but I get the biggest rush when I go rogue.

Do you have a bike yet?
I don't, but I'm hoping to get some vehicles (perhaps not a bike yet, but other things) around Christmas!

That's it for this week's questions. I'll probably put together another Ask Julia column before Thanksgiving, so be sure to send me some Turkey Day questions when you write me.