Friday, March 13, 2009

Ask Julia: 3/13/09

My mailbox has been pretty empty over the past few months. If Aunt Paula didn't write me, we'd never have a new Ask Julia column. So it's a good thing she sent a few questions my way. Here they are:

I enjoyed hearing you play the harmonica. You did a good job. Do you like the harmonica or the guitar the best? Do you still play on the piano?
Thanks! I only played the harmonica that one time. I'm sure I sound better on the harmonica than on the guitar, but the piano is still my instrument of choice. I play on my piano a couple of times each day.

I like your new hair cut. You look so grown up. Can Bobbi still put it in a ponytail for you?
Yes, she does put it in a ponytail from time to time. We'll have to try pigtails sometime soon!

How is your new bedroom coming along? I bet that it will be very nice.
It's been painted a pretty shade a purple, but it's still very bare. Mom and Dad need to order a bed and other furniture for me. And they need to have someone come in and finish off the inside of my closet so I can start moving all my clothes in there.

That's it for this week. As always, I'll go through the motions and ask for more questions, but we all know that if you haven't been writing me recently, you're probably not going to start now. Maybe my baby brother will inspire some of you to start writing again....