Friday, March 6, 2009

Disney designs


I can't believe it's the weekend already. It's been another strange weeks where I've had to spend a couple of nights at Bobbi and Dido's because of the paint fumes from the contractor work. I hear that Mom and Dad are taking me to the mall tomorrow. I sure hope there's a Disney Store there, because I've been able to sucker them into getting me lots of stuff there lately. First Dad bought me those Mickey and Minnie dolls two weeks ago, and then last week Mom took me by herself and we went on a huge shopping spree. Check out all the cool stuff I got:



It's a matching Daisy Duck raincoat and umbrella!



The only thing missing is the rainboots, which I hear Mom already ordered for me!



And look, it's a Minnie Mouse dress! I look just like my doll now.



For some odd reason I was fixated on the diaper wipes and kept cleaning myself with them.

And here's a video of me modeling all my new Disney Store fashions.



Have a great weekend!