Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ask Julia: 7/16/08


As you read this, I will be at Sesame Place reconnecting with all my pals, especially my friend Abby Cadabby. But as promised, I'm still posting new stuff for you guys to read. Here are a few Ask Julia questions from Aunt Paula:

First things first: what day will you be answering your emails?
As always, it changes from week to week, depending on whether I get any questions, what else is going on, etc. But there isn't a specific day.

The recent videos were all so cute. You sure do a great job with your walking. It is hard for Babcia and Dido to keep up with you?
Of course, because it's even hard for Mom and Dad to keep up with me! I like making them panic by waiting until they are distracted for a second and then running into another room, so they don't know where I am.

I understand that you will be going to a Sesame Street park this week. Do you think all your new friends from the islands will be there? I sure hope so.
Let's put it this way: if they're taking me somewhere called Sesame Place, and my Sesame Street pals aren't there, they are going to have one cranky baby on their hands!

Then you are on your way to Texas. It is sure going to be hot there. Do you have anything planned for when you meet all your new relatives?
I haven't decided yet. Should I greet everyone with smiles, or focus on one or two people and burst into tears everytime I see them? I just hope they keep me in the pool for much of the trip, because I don't want to melt away in the heat!


That's it for the questions. I won't solicit any new Ask Julia questions this week, because I'm sure I'll be so busy recapping my vacation for you next week that I wouldn't be able to get to them anyway.