Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A grand time in Austin


When I wasn't watching the bats or running around the children's museum, I spent much of my time in Austin catching up with Grandma and Grandpa. I was drawn to the fish tanks in the hotel lobby, so Grandpa always made sure I had a closeup view of the fishies.


Grandma helped me with my new skill of drinking water from a real bottle and not a sippy cup. To resurrect an old joke from Airplane, I've developed a bit of a drinking problem:


I was running all over the hotel, much to Grandpa's delight.


But I also loved the view from Grandma's lap!


Here are some video highlights from my time with Grandma and Grandpa, including more of my "drinking problem" and our trip to a Build-a-Bear store in a local mall. Grandma kept messing up my handiwork at the store; she apparently didn't share my vision for moving around some of the inventory.



And that's not all from Austin! We've got a bit more to recap, so check back tomorrow.