Sunday, October 28, 2007

Do not adjust your computer...

Yes, the site looks completely different, but don't panic, because the changes are only temporary. My computer has gone all wonky once again, crashing everytime I try to publish a new post. So until we get all the bugs fixed (which quite honestly, might not be until my parents buy a new laptop in a few months), we've temporarily set up shop here at the blogspot site. It won't be quite as snazzy as the other site, but it should do just fine for now.

Don't worry, the original site is still archived, so you can find all my old postings there at http://web.mac.com/jlcyclone. But keep juliamadeline.com bookmarked, and you'll always be forwarded to the correct place!

I republished Friday's post for your viewing pleasure, since my cute Halloween photos were never uploaded to the old site.

One thing won't change: my plea for Ask Julia questions. C'mon, don't be shy!