Friday, October 26, 2007

Gimme five


I celebrated my five-month birthday yesterday, which means the half-year mark is right around the corner!

Halloween isn’t until next Wednesday, but my trick-or-treating started early. I trekked into the city with Babcia and Dido to attend Dad’s big Halloween party at work. They do trick-or-treating for the kiddies, so Mom and Dad dressed me in my butterfly costume and took me around his office. As you can see, I looked so adorable!


In addition to dressing up as a butterfly, I was also pretending to be Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, because my Dad dressed as Brad Pitt (as he looked the past couple months while living in New York and taking his brood to Central Park). I was a big hit, but all the festivities tired me out, so I slept through some of the Halloween party. Even so, I can’t wait to come back again next year.

Tomorrow we’re driving up to Connecticut, and visiting lots of relatives. Plus I heard that I might be taking another dip in a swimming pool. Hope you all have a good weekend. Meanwhile, my mailbox is still empty...what’s up with that?