Monday, January 5, 2009

Other holiday treats


Okay, I promise that we'll finish up the Christmas stuff by tomorrow, which is Ukrainian Christmas Eve. Here are a few other adorable photos of me from the holidays:







Remember when I saw the tree for the first time and my response was to say "No!" and walk away. Well a lot has changed since then, especially once I discovered all the ornaments. Take a look:



It's tea time! Here I am using the new set that our realtor Frede got for me. Mmmmmm!



You've seen my favorite gifts, now here is my favorite card: the Christmas card I got from Alec and Isabella. I have to have this card near me at all times (and if it's not in sight, I keep chanting Alec's name over and over). I have a little crush on him, if you haven't figured it out:



Okay, only one more day of Christmas stuff to go!