Monday, January 12, 2009

Rockin' Robin

So Sunday morning I got up, went downstairs and started playing with my toys. Something seemed off but it took me a few minutes to put my finger on it. Then I realized, where did the Christmas tree go? I got very concerned and started running around to "find" it, until Mom explained to me that the tree went bye-bye and won't be coming back until next Christmas. Everyone was surprised by how well I took the news.

Now onto a subject close to my heart (and stomach): food: My favorite two places to eat are the local diner (where I see my friend Debbie, who waits on us) and Tinga, where I always look forward to munching on rice, beans, chips and guac. But I also have a special place in my heart for Red Robin. That's the place where they clap-clap-clap and sing "Happy birthday!" when it's your birthday. I sure hope Mom and Dad take me there for my birthday. But other than the birthday festivities, there are plenty of other things to touch—and to eat! Take a look: