Saturday, June 28, 2008

I left my Mom in San Francisco


My Mom has been in San Francisco since Wednesday, so this is the longest I've ever gone without seeing her. She comes back late tonight. So far it hasn't been too bad; in fact, I had my first sleepover at Babcia and Dido's on Thursday night. What a blast! Today will be the big test, as I'm spending the whole day just with Dad. I hope he can handle me!

I'm doing a bit of house cleaning today, posting a bunch of photos that I've overlooked during the last couple weeks. Here's a cute photo of me and Isabella, who came over with her brother Alec for dinner last weekend.


Here I am with Aunt Jess two weeks ago. She's moving up to Connecticut to start her orthodontics studies at UConn; I'm looking forward to visiting her later this summer.


This photo will be particularly interesting to Grandma and Grandpa, as Dad says this is the first time that I've looked exactly like he did in one of his baby photos. I assume he's referring to the face and not the outfit.


And I'll end with one of my irresistible smiles.


Wish me luck with Dad today, and I'll talk to you after the weekend!