Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree


For the past few weeks, Dad had been telling me that I was in for a lot of excitement when the Christmas season rolled around. Over the weekend, I finally got to see what all the fuss was about. After we got back from Grandma and Grandpa's, Babcia and Dido took me for a long walk, and when I got back home, I was stunned to find a huge tree filled with lights sitting right where my pack 'n play and swing used to be. It was quite dazzling, and it got even better a few hours later when I saw it again and it was filled with shiny ornaments. It looked so pretty! So did the rest of the house, which Mom decorated for the holiday. How festive!


Sunday, Mom and Dad plopped me down in front of the tree for a photo shoot. Soon enough, though, I got distracted by all those pretty ornaments.


I wonder what else the Christmas season has in store for me?