Sunday, November 4, 2007

So nice of you to join us!

On behalf of Dad, I want to apologize to those of you (including Grandma and Grandpa) who have been accessing my blog through jasonandvera.com and wondering why nothing had been updated for the last week. When we moved the blog over here, Dad redirected juliamadeline.com to the new location, but forgot to forward jasonandvera.com here as well. I've given him a good talking to ... and plan on giving him another good talking to around 2 a.m. or so tonight!

To help make it up to you guys, here's another video of mine, which showcases my foot-in-mouth expertise. Mom and Dad took this one in late September, when I finally discovered how tasty my toes could be.



So a much belated welcome, and what better way to get reacquainted than to send some new questions my way?