Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weighing my options



Don't let this smile fool you. I'm a little nervous, because in a few hours, I'll be visiting the doctor for the first time in two months. I don't want to get more shots, but I have a feeling that a few will be coming my way. Meanwhile, Mom and Dad are anxious to find out how big I've gotten. Will the scale read 20 lbs.? 21? Do I hear 22?



I'm not sure what number to expect. I still eat quite a lot, but in the last couple weeks, I've started learning when to say when. I push my bottle away quite regularly, declaring my feeding to be finished even though there is still an ounce or two left in the bottle. I guess I'm just devoting more and more of my stomach space to fruits and veggies, leaving less room for formula.

Now that the holiday season is almost upon us, I've been hearing alot about the hot toys for Christmas, but the stories have got it all wrong. You can keep your Wiis and your Webkins, because when I visited Grandma and Grandpa last weekend, I discovered the perfect toy: an empty cream cheese container.



That's not the only new toy I've picked up. Mom bought me a play remote control, and Grandma give me a toy cell phone, so now I can be just like Dad!



Well, I'd better rest up for my doctor's appointment. Wish me luck!