Monday, December 17, 2007

Making a list and checking it twice

Santa's not the only one making a list of who's naughty and nice. As I've been supervising all of Mom and Dad's holiday preparations (gift wrapping, cookie baking), I've been keeping track of who has been sending me Ask Julia questions (two of my favorite aunts - both of their names end with "a"), and who hasn't (everyone else I know over the age of 3). Mom and Dad are always talking to people who say what big fans of the blog they are, but I haven't been feeling the love lately: my mailbox has been bare for the last week! All I'm saying is, the writer's guild members aren't the only ones who know how to walk a picket line.

So if you want to see more adorable videos like this...




...you'd better start writing me questions!