Sunday, December 2, 2007

There's no business like snow business


We awoke this morning to unexpectedly discover a winter wonderland outside. And unlike the snowfall a couple weeks ago, which vanished by midday, this one went the distance. So Mom and Dad took me outside to experience my first winter weather.



Mom and Dad put me into my baby sled and pulled me all around the yard. At first, I was a little stunned by the snowy surroundings:



But once they took me down the small hill in our front yard, I was all smiles. This sledding thing is sure fun!



That's it for now, but the weather put me in an exceptionally cheery mood, which probably explains why I had several big firsts this weekend. I'll be blogging about them all week (and posting more videos as well), so check back again soon!