Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love those Wildwood days, part 2


What could possibly make my Wildwood vacation even better? A visit from Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Paula! They came down and spent a whole day with me, Mom, Babcia and Dido. Here's some photos from our day together.



Grandma and Aunt Paula tried to teach me to build a sandcastle. But I like knocking things down a lot more than building them up.



I was finally able to use the beach toys Grandma bought me long ago.




Here I am again enjoying the beach. It's hard to believe that back in April when Mom and Dad took me to the beach at Turks & Caicos, I hated having my feet touch the sand!



After we had our fill of the beach, we got ready for dinner. I like to eat around 4:30 or so, which made early birds Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Paula very happy!



Dad thinks this photo is funny because it looks like I'm bartering to get some of my precious Cheerios. In reality, I just like walking around and lifting up my shirt so everyone can admire my belly button. But yes, I do love Cheerios.

Speaking of Grandma and Grandpa, I'm going to visit them tomorrow for a few days. I hear Grandpa is having a very big birthday!