Monday, May 12, 2008

Mom's the word


Because Mom has been so good to me over the past year, I knew she deserved the best Mother's Day gift ever. And I rose to the occasion, if I do say so myself. I broke my record for sleeping Saturday night, logging a whopping 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep (credit Grandpa for the assist, as he was the one who put me to sleep that night while Mom and Dad were out at a party). I slept from 8 at night to 8 in the morning. You're welcome, Mom!


I had other Mother's Day gifts to give out too, although when the time came to hand them off, I wanted the cards and presents all to myself.


My other gift for Mom was this bracelet, which I bought because I knew I'd get even more enjoyment out of it than she would.


It was great to celebrate the day with Mom, Babcia and Grandma (who came up for the weekend with Grandpa to watch me while Mom and Dad cleaned out the garage).


I had one last gift for Mom to complete the day. That makes three in all! Aren't I generous?



I hope Dad doesn't expect the same treatment for Father's Day next month!