Friday, December 12, 2008

Apology Tour stop #2


After I visited Aunt Jess, Dad took me down to see Grandma and Grandpa for the second and final stop on my Apology Tour. I had a chance to spend some quality time with them without any of us being sick, which was really nice. Grandma and Grandpa have some great toys for me to play with, including a firehouse, but at the moment my favorite toy at their home is the big box of jewelry, with kid-friendly necklaces and bracelets and silly glasses (I think Aunt Jess used to have this when she was a kid). I have a similar box at home that I play with every day, but Grandma and Grandpa's is much better because it has cool stuff like this:


In addition to making up with them, Dad took me back to two of my all-time favorite places: the Please Touch Museum (where I got myself soaked playing with the rubber duckies in the water and went on the carousel four times) and the G-Boys Christmas store. I watch that G-Boys video everyday so I know every inch of that store now! This time I kept going back to the dancing Santas and the giant snowman lawn display, so Dad edited those portions all together in this video of my triumphant return:



Have a great weekend everyone!