Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


Before I settle down for my long winter's nap, I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I can't wait for tomorrow! I left out cookies for Santa and a note asking him to leave me toys. I said "please" so I'm positive that he'll come through for me.

I've been taking lots of great pictures and photos these past couple days, and I'll be sure to post them asap. For now, here's a collection of some super-cute Christmas photos from the past couple weeks. Enjoy!

Here I am making funny faces under the tree.




And then I'm pointing out some of my favorite ornaments on the tree (Abby Cadabby and the Very Hungry Caterpillar).




Candy cane in hand, I watch my number one favorite ornament: a ski resort ornament featuring skiers (Dido), ice skaters (Mom and Dad) and a ski lodge (where Babcia is hanging out).




I sure do love looking at the tree!




Another photo showing how much I love the tree.




Here are two looks at the adorable outfit I wore to the holiday gathering for some of Dad's friends over the weekend.





Lately, I've been walking around the tree and kissing all the ornaments I like. Here I am smooching Santa. (Some would say I'm kissing up to him, but I was kissing several of my ornaments, not just him.)




And to finish things off, here are two great photos of Mom and me near the Christmas tree.



Well, I've got to get to bed so I can be up bright and early tomorrow to see what Santa brought me. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!