Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rockin' around the Rockefeller tree


So I've really been getting into the Christmas spirit these past few weeks. Last week Dad took me into the city (all by himself!) to visit Mom at work. Her coworkers fawned over me for an hour or so, and you know I love being the center of attention! Then they took me to see the big Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. It's so pretty!


Dad also put me on his shoulders so I could see the ice skaters down below the tree. It was just like it is in my Good Night New York City book!


Over the weekend, we went back into town to have lunch with my Uncle Denny and we visited the tree again. It was still stunning but it loses something in the daylight (and there were three times as many tourists, so it was really crazy).

Speaking of crazy, remember that local dentist who went overboard with his Halloween decorations? Well he does the same things at Christmas, and last week Mom and Dad took me to see his extravaganza:



I've got more Christmas stories to share in the coming days!