Thursday, January 10, 2008

We be illin'


I know you've all been worried about my unexplained blogging hiatus this past several days (actually, only one of you was worried, but that's a rant for another, not-so-distant day). Rest assured, I'm fine, and thanks to a lot of naps (like the one you see above—thanks to Babcia, I haven't been this snug since Dad swaddled me during my first three months!), after two weeks most of my congestion has cleared up. In that time, I passed the sickness like a hot potato along to Mom, who juggled it for several days before tossing it to Dad and leaving him to deal with it this week.


There is much to update you on, and new videos of my latest accomplishments, but I'll get to that over the weekend. Tonight I just wanted to say a quick hello and share this photo with Mom and Dad. I posed with them even though they left me behind Sunday night to go to some big New York Film Critics Circle Awards shindig in the city to hobknob with the stars. But I got to hang out with some pretty cool people too: Babcia and Dido, whom I helped celebrate his birthday that day (Mnohaya lita, Dido!).

Back with more tomorrow.