Monday, February 18, 2008

Strawberry meals? Never!


I have lots to share about this eventful holiday weekend, but there's no time! My dad/typist is incredibly busy this week at work, so look for a week of posts that are short on words and heavy on photos (he should feel right at home!).

Today I wanted to show you two videos that are so shocking you might not believe your eyes. They are of me actually refusing to eat something: strawberries. Mom put them in a special mesh container so I could suck out the juices without having to chew anything, but I wasn't having any of that. As an added bonus, watch my white clothes slowly change color!



Mom kept trying to get me to eat them, but I wasn't budging. After a few minutes of this, and I started to look like a refugee from a slasher movie. But I just refused to open my mouth (for once!).